The 64th Annual Meeting was held on Saturday, December 2, 2017 at the Westin Copley Place in Boston, Massachusetts. Dr. Robert P. Driscoll, the Program Chair, organized an exciting, comprehensive program focusing on issues surrounding healthcare disparities. Highlights of the program included sessions that appealed to seasoned surgeons, as well as Residents, the future of our practice:
- Non-Technical Skills Training panel
- Town vs. Gown debate
- Disparities of Healthcare panel
- The Survivor Game
- Resident Research Paper Competitions in General Surgery and Subspecialties; and
- The ever-popular Resident Top Gun Competition during which surgical residents from throughout Massachusetts showcased their laparoscopic skills
As the Secretary of the MCACS, I hope that you will find the information contained on this site useful. I invite you to attend the 65th Annual Meeting, get involved with advocacy, participate in fellowship activities and possibly join the leadership of the Chapter. If there are issues you would like the Council to address, please contact the Chapter’s administrative offices by phone at 978-927-8330, email, or feel free to contact any of the Chapter Officers. Finally, remember to follow the Chapter @MaChapterACS. We look forward to hearing from you and getting your Tweet!
Dmitry Nepomnayshy, MD, FACS
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Massachusetts State House, Great Hall of Flags
Abstract Submission Now Available
The Massachusetts Chapter of the American College of Surgeons is now accepting abstracts for their 2018 Annual Meeting.
Please submit your abstracts today for consideration in the 2018 Annual Meeting.
Deadline: Monday, August 13, 2018 at 11:59 pm EDT
Download Author Instructions
Registration & Venue Information is Now Available
Register before the early bird deadline of Monday, November 26, 2018.
Download Registration Form
|Join MCACS team "Cut to the Chase"
15th Run to Remember*
(5 Mile or Half Marathon options)
Seaport World Trade Center Boston
Sunday, May 26, 2019
click to view larger image
* During the registration process, you will be asked if you are affiliated with a running club. You must select 'Yes' and then select 'Cut to the Chase' from the Running Clubs listed in the drop down menu.